“It was a terrible thing to undergo, but during the year I stood there I had time to think that the greatest loss I had known was the loss of my heart.”
Tin Man, ‘The Wizard Of Oz’
Are you considering separation?
Are you struggling to come to terms with a recent breakup or divorce?
Breaking up is hard. Confusing. Painful. Overwhelming.
Breakup recovery therapy can help you cope with the emotional and mental toll that often comes with the end of a relationship.
If you find yourself feeling any of the following:
- Unresolved hostility or resentment
- Upset about your partner’s infidelity, addiction or other destructive behaviors
- Feeling that your former partner didn’t give your relationship a chance
- Loneliness, worry or obsessive thinking about your ex
- Guilt about things you did or didn’t do
- Grief, depression or panic about the breakup
… then breakup recovery can help.
Working one-on-one, you can learn to heal and grow through this. Together we will help you grieve the loss of your relationship so you can heal. We will figure out what contributed to the breakdown and discuss what you can do to going forward.
Heartbreak is one of life’s most painful experiences- but you can find a path to healing. It may be the end of one chapter, but it can also the start of a brand new one. You have a whole lot of life and living yet to do.
You don’t have to go through it alone. Give my office a call today and let’s set up an appointment to talk.